Job Position Code: 1242
[Keywords: Desktop support technician, computer technician, Computer repair technician]
|Bilingual Candidates are encouraged to apply
InfoTech Solution LAB provides quality and efficient tech supports to its customers to setup, upgrade, repair hardware and install and train software for desktops, laptops, tablets and cellphones at the customer locations.
InfoTech Solution LAB is looking for computer support/repair technicians to install, upgrade and train softwares, social media and cell apps. The candidates should be able to drive their own car to reach customer in DMV area. Bilingual (Persian/English) candidates are encouraged to apply.
The computer technician is responsible to:
- Troubleshoot and evaluate the cause of problem in computers, laptops mobile devices, VOIP phones, printers, local and wireless networks both over the phone or deskside
- Install, configure, repair, upgrade and test computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Install operating system to computer devices
- Setup email and social media accounts and train customer who to use them
- Drop off the computer devices which need hardware service at the service centers along with the detailed diagnostic evaluation
- Document the provided service in the company ticketing system
- Provide technical support to the customers, customer service and the service centers via phone, email, remote access or in person to answer technical questions, run remote diagnostic tests and explain/evaluate technical solution alternatives
- Assist the customer service with the calls in peak hours
- Support the company business plans by doing research, plan and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or
- A high school diploma and 3 years of relevant technical experience
- Technical training in an Information Technology related field; broad knowledge of workstation hardware and operating systems; knowledge of Microsoft server products,
- Ability to identify and install pc hardware and peripherals
- Strong computer literacy and Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and research solutions regarding technical issues
- Ability to support the following operating systems: Windows 7, 8 and 10, Windows server 2012 R2 and 2016 iOS
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to gauge the customer’s technical ability and be able to communicate with them in an appropriate technical or non-technical language
- the ability to work in and contribute to a collaborative team environment; attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills both in English and Persian
- Be able to work remotely and have access to internet in their own cost
- Holds a valid driver’s License with a safe driving history
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (e.g. printers)
- Applicant must have permit to work in the United States
Classification: Non – Exempt (Hourly rate)
Working Hours: Part-time Monday through Friday (at least 20 hours per week)
Salary Range: $20 – $30/hr Based on Experience
Job Location: Both remotely from home or at the customer’s location